Anchor Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor Text

I have something at the bottom of each page, and I want to have my visitors click on the top of the page and go to the bottom where the text is. You know like people have on their FAQ page... Well I want to do it on there too. Can someone give me some instruction on how to do it?
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Re: Anchor Text

Chris,
    You have a wonderful icon on BV called the bookmark :)

Take a look at it - it will do exaclty what you want.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, Okay I see the bookmark, now how do you do this? You should know that I am new to this BV stuff, I could not do it on the other host I was on either!
      My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/138774-post8.html
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Okay I got it so the text is at the bottom and there is a link there "return to top", if you click that it takes you to the top of the page.

Now I did not mention before that this text is in php format so it does go on every page there, I don't know if that matters or not. So what I need to do now is at the top it says We have a Refer a Friend bonus, details below. I want it so they click on below, and it takes them down to where it is. I don't understand the bookmark thingie.

Comment

Originally posted by coffeegourmet
            Okay I got it so the text is at the bottom and there is a link there "return to top", if you click that it takes you to the top of the page.

Now I did not mention before that this text is in php format so it does go on every page there, I don't know if that matters or not. So what I need to do now is at the top it says We have a Refer a Friend bonus, details below. I want it so they click on below, and it takes them down to where it is. I don't understand the bookmark thingie.
            Put a another book mark on the page & call it “Refer a Friend bonus” or bookmark 2 if you want, & link it the same as you did the 1st one.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I did not use a bookmark for the one that I did. I simply put in some text "Return to Top" and clicked on the link button. I than linked it to the page name and target _top. It worked for that. So I have not used the bookmark feature at all because I don't understand it.

Comment

Working...
              X