CubeCart Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CubeCart Question

I have a friend that has a vodahost account. In helping him out, I downloaded cubecart into a subdirectory in my control panel, set it up, added categories and products and images for what I thought was just a test. Well, he liked it so much that he wants to continue with what I have done. I did quite a bit of work in setting it up.

I have since installed cubecart in his vodahost control panel, but have not set up anything there..just installed it.

My question: Can I somehow transfer the data and images, etc. from my subdirectory that I set up in my vh account to his? I have his userid and password if there is someway to do this. If I can't do it, can I submit a support ticket for vh to do it? Or do we just need to start from scratch in his account?

thanks for any suggestions!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: CubeCart Question

There is a way to transfer the whole thing to the main root folder. All you would need to do is change where the files point. I think this can be done by editing one single file but i'm not sure which.

This question has been asked on the cubecart forum which is located here before, If you can't find it though ask them again. They're a friendly bunch and you should have your answer quite quickly.

Hope this helps
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: CubeCart Question

Thanks Mook! I did some searching on the cubecart forum, but I'll try again and if I can't find, I'll post the question.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
      X