PDA

View Full Version : CubeCart Question

Dream Lady
03-29-2007, 07:04 AM
I have a friend that has a vodahost account. In helping him out, I downloaded cubecart into a subdirectory in my control panel, set it up, added categories and products and images for what I thought was just a test. Well, he liked it so much that he wants to continue with what I have done. I did quite a bit of work in setting it up.

I have since installed cubecart in his vodahost control panel, but have not set up anything there..just installed it.

My question: Can I somehow transfer the data and images, etc. from my subdirectory that I set up in my vh account to his? I have his userid and password if there is someway to do this. If I can't do it, can I submit a support ticket for vh to do it? Or do we just need to start from scratch in his account?

thanks for any suggestions!
Cindy

Mook25
03-29-2007, 11:21 AM
There is a way to transfer the whole thing to the main root folder. All you would need to do is change where the files point. I think this can be done by editing one single file but i'm not sure which.

This question has been asked on the cubecart forum which is located here (http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/)before, If you can't find it though ask them again. They're a friendly bunch and you should have your answer quite quickly.

Hope this helps

Dream Lady
03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks Mook! I did some searching on the cubecart forum, but I'll try again and if I can't find, I'll post the question.