My avi video doesn't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My avi video doesn't play

Hello, I have an avi video I would like to play. However, it doesn't play on my site! I can hear it..but I can't see it...:( what should I do? THANK YOU!

Re: My avi video doesn't play

You may not have the right codecs stored on your pc to play the file. Please post the code you're using and we may be able to see what's going wrong
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I can see the video on my pc..no problem..BUT..when I load it on the internet..and I use another pc..they can not see it. As far as telling you want kind of codec i'm using..how do I find this out? I did a search on my pc for codec..this is what I think (long list, this is just what I think you might be talking about, so didn't type the whole list.) : DivX MPEG4 Video Codec
      l3codec.acm
      l3codecx.ax
      codec.pyo
      bz2_coded.pyo
      codecComponet$1.class
      DataCodecDecompressor$1.class
      uu_codec.pyo
      Does this help????
      Thank you so much for your help!!

Comment

Can any one help??

Comment

Have you ever called a mechanic and asked him to fix your car without actually seeing it? That's the same as asking for help here with a specific issue but not providing a link so we can see it firsthand.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

This is the link...http://www.livead.biz/firefox.html
            Someone please help! Thank you :)

Comment

Call me old fashioned but you would you want to run a windows media player on a page that has firefox all over it, also i tend to say well away from sites that ask to download windows media addons.

Comment

Well thanks for sharing your personal feelings in this post..but it doesn’t really relate to the topic or discussion. If you can offer some kind of tool or relevant information that would be relevant to go along with your post, such as what media player you would use and how to use it, then that would be great. In any case, I still appreciate your time to type something
                CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP PLEASE??

Comment

Working...
                X