Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form help

Hello,

I'm brand new to all this and haven't yet published my site. I am having problems building a form and thank you page. I have watched and read the tutorials many times and followed the instructions to the letter, but when I click on 'page HTML' in page properties on my thank you page I cannot locate any php text that needs to be copied. My domain name when I publish will be http://www.cyprussunshine.co.uk

Can anyone help?

Wagsta

Re: form help

No, there is no code in there originaly. You must copy the script from the tutorial, and then paste it in the inside body of your Thank you pahe html.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much. I've now managed to finish the form

Richard

Comment

You are very welcome.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X