Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking my pages together

Hello
    I have creatd another website using an add-on domain. My question is i have the same 10 navigation buttons on each of the ten pages. How do i link them together so i can go from any page to any page. I watch the linking video but it doesn't show that much. If you could help i would appreciate it.
    My new domain is www.phoenixtkd.net

Regards
    Brian

Re: Linking my pages together

Originally posted by Bryski
    Hello
    I have creatd another website using an add-on domain. My question is i have the same 10 navigation buttons on each of the ten pages. How do i link them together so i can go from any page to any page. I watch the linking video but it doesn't show that much. If you could help i would appreciate it.
    My new domain is www.phoenixtkd.net

Regards
    Brian

For every button, on every one of your ten pages ... you will need to apply the url (address) for each page ...

For example ... your main page is entitled index and it's url is http://www.phoenixtkd.net

Another of your pages is called news - the pages needs to be named news, saved as news and published as news - the url for this page would then be http://www.phoenixtkd.net/news.html

Another of your pages is called grading - the page needs to be named grading, saved as grading and published as grading - the url for this page would then be http://www.phoenixtkd.net/grading.html

I notice you are using navigation buttons for your method of navigation.
    If you double click these navigation buttons, a pop up box will appear and you will notice where to type in the url address.

If you make your very first one perfect, you can then copy the entire lot of url buttons from one page to the next. (this will prevent you from having to type in the url of every button on every page.) Make it perfect the first one, and then copy the entire lot of buttons ....

You look as though you are off to a good start .... just be sure to name your pages correctly and insert the correct url on all the buttons ... if you make an error, when you go to the page and you get a "page not found" error, have a look in your address bar and compare how it is you saved your page with the address that is showing in the address bar. You will see where you would need to make a correction.

Good Luck

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Linking my pages together

Thanks Ladyeye, i will have another go.

Thanks Bryski

Comment

Working...
      X