No announcement yet.

Updated Site...Give feed back please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Site...Give feed back please...

I just recently updated my site and it is growing!...Need some feedback on how it flows and such....any suggestions? Also how do I install a hit counter?

www.scctecinc.com
    Sheila Moffatt
    www.scctecinc.com

Re: Updated Site...Give feed back please...

Sheila, I did comment on your last review that for me there is too much going on with each page and I still thing so. The guestbook page blinds me to be honest. It is your site, but I feel you need to tone it down and find a direction for it as I read through it and don't really know what its about. Less sometimes is more.

Also without being rude there were a lot of suggestions given to you in the last post and a quick thank you and feedback is sometimes a good idea, as you made no changes from the last post you provided I not sure if you read through the replys. But there was some good advice there also, including some grammer mistakes that are still on there.

By the way you don't need a hit counter, just log in to your control panel and all your stats are there, it is a very good resource to have available and tells you far more than just your hits.

Good luck

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

This my first time looking at your site. That being said, Paul has a point, there is alot going on at the same time. My little brain goes into overload. I didn't see the first posting, but I am sure someone said you need to cut down the width of your page, as I always simple things for simple minds. Think of the people that need your help, and is this too much for them, along with the problems they are dealing with.
      Good luck!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Sheila, if you want to create stationEry for folks you'd better get the spelling right on your first page. I'm not sure I saw everything because your pages are too wide. It sure is a lively site but the viewer loses sight of what you're offering. Good luck!
        Sarah
        british-cemetery-elvas.org

Comment

Hi Shelia, A lot of work...Please listen to the avove they give good advise.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sheila, I liked the colorful header and footer. Im not crazy about the background image. It actually has another website on the image. i think it says www.dbasic.com on your background image if you look closely.

Your banner on the left i can barely see. and should read "are your speakers on" not "is your speakers on"

I think you may reconsider sizing your pages down a little, because some people will have to scroll to the left and right to view your site.

Looks like you're getting the hang of it though, keep it up I'm sure you'll do fine.
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Also, when you want new feedback - you need to continue the existing review thread, not start a new one - that is in the forum rules and makes it much easier for everyone (yourself included) to see what's already been asked and answered.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi there
                yes I have to agree with the other comments I got a headache loking at the front page, and also the side scroll. you have to as everyone is saying set it to 800 and centre
                keep it a little bit more simple and with more design co ordination, as at the moment it is a tad messy and all over the place.
                but i think no i am sure you can get what you want with some more owrk. it takes a while to get it just right i know believe me.... but everyone is helpful in here and if you need help with anything design wise drop me a message as i would be all to happy to help
                regards
                james

Comment

Your margins need to be neater. And I would either downsize the woman and dog (did you create that?) or I would take it off. The site needs a redo but you already know that. I would like to see it after you make your changes. People buy what your site looks like and it has to look professional if you are offering professional products. Good luck!
                  www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I don't want to poop the party, but all this was said to her before and she did nothing about it, this is again is the second time she has not come back without a 'Thank you' or any feedback. I am getting unsure as to why she is posting apart from wanting praise and not constructive criticism.
                    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
                    X