Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Sure Your Site Works Properly

Hi Everyone,

I think there is many of you did this before, but I would like to take time and mention it again for our friends who didn't yet.

So many times you ask others and maybe you think about "after publishing your page", does my page looks alright for others?

Well, make sure that you will sleep without thinking again.

Many people in the world use Internet Explorer, many others Firefox, others Netscape, others AOL and so on.

Don't be afraid to do this, your computer will still work perfectly.

INSTALL AS MUCH BROWSER AS YOU CAN, when you create your page, test it by previewing it in all browser, if there is anything wrong in any of them, post the issue, there is so many good friends here are codes freaks, they will help you, I learned a lot from them.
    The Producer

Re: Make Sure Your Site Works Properly

Hey, who are you calling a code freak !!!!!!!!!!!..................lol....but true
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I think somebody is one of them, who first said who? I think reaction to reality rise quick. :))))
      The Producer

Comment

And just because something works properly today - don't think you never have to test it again! This applies to coding, not just browsers.

Somehow gremlins do manage to get into things - I had a checkout button on a page quit working this week - no explanation - it just somehow got corrupted.

So, always be looking and testing your website.

Great thing to remind people of Nite Producer!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Yes good advice, as I update my site and make regular changes, I do make mistakes from time to time. I always once a week check each page and make sure things are o.k. I have found many a mistake while doing this. The most common being the width changing when re-publishing.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Yeah and also as Bethers and Karel said, you probably most of time run that automatic ubdates for windows or OS in Mac, or whatever is your update you launch, these updates sometimes mess around with your system, so you better check and recheck.
            The Producer

Comment

Working...
            X