image inlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image inlargement

dose some one know how i can inlarge photo or image by clicking on the image. i want to put this function on my website
    thank you.

Re: image inlargement

The only way i know of is to have a smaller picture on your site linked to a larger picture on another site with the description..maybe even a site like a sub domain

Comment

I completely forgot about the mouse over effect..when you have the bluevoda open scroll on the left side tool bar you will see a button that says roll over..click there insert the image you want then double click the thumbnail and choose a larger image of the thumbnail for the mouse over

Comment

In BV if you use the gallery feature - it will allow for all the images to be clicked on in a larger size (as long as you uploaded it as the larger size). And I recommend for loading sake that you click in for it to be a thumbnail in the gallery picture itself.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi... The Photo Gallery tool on the left side of your WebBuilder will enlarge photo into a pop up or new window.... Doug

Comment

Hi, is there a tutorial somewhere for the gallery feature? I need to make a gallery for my artwork and can't find a tutorial on the feature. I've looked in the tutorials and the knowledge base and found nothing. Thanks.

Comment

Okay nevermind, I found my answer in another area of the forum. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X