How to Submit to Eearch Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Submit to Eearch Engines

I'm confused about my next step (search engine submission).

Do I use the free 1 time submission?

Do I submit straight from google, yahoo etc. etc?

Is the one time free submission just like submiting straight from the search engines site?

What do I do?

Re: How to Submit to Eearch Engines

If this is your first site, putting in the support ticket and having VH submit for you is probably a good idea. But make sure that you have the site ready for the se's. And if you've got your site address listed in any posts here, chances are they se's have already found you.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
      If this is your first site, putting in the support ticket and having VH submit for you is probably a good idea. But make sure that you have the site ready for the se's. And if you've got your site address listed in any posts here, chances are they se's have already found you.
      what does that mean if the search engines have found me?

Comment

When they find you, they index you. If you've done your job - and the site is ready for your visitors and the search engines - they will start to move you up their ranks for the words they find ON your site and pointing to your site.

Read the ebook - last link in my signature - for some beginning help with SEO.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers your a ROCK STAR!! the information you've listed has helped me so much in getting my site SEO'd. I have a little work to go but the site is up and live.

Just to clearify we have to open a support ticket to utilize our one free se submission? I'll probably use the paid service offered once i start selling

Thanks again!
          Cornell
          http://smilesdiscounts.com

Comment

Working...
          X