Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does its possible to built a chat and forum room in my website with bluevoda sofware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does its possible to built a chat and forum room in my website with bluevoda sofware?

Hello again ,

I have a little question , does its possible to build a chat room and a forum room into my website with the bluevoda software like if i edit a webpage like an other one ? If yes , could someone can give me some easy instructions to do it step by step of a properly manner cause i am a litlle dumb in programming . By the same way , if it is not possible to edit that with the sofware like a webpage ,how to link these one (forum and chat room ) to my website and where can i find the way to built these two thing easily for than its could work without conflict to my website ?

Thanks for your useful help and Best Regards,
    Pandore

Re: does its possible to built a chat and forum room in my website with bluevoda sofw

Hi, there are a couple of free ones in your c panel that can be used under fantastico. http://www.phpbb.com/ is the one most seem to use & will install direct from the fantastico area.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: does its possible to built a chat and forum room in my website with bluevoda sofware?

Thanks a lot for this very helpful link Collectors-info !

Comment

Re: does its possible to built a chat and forum room in my website with bluevoda sofware?

Thanks you alot for this very helpful link Collectors-info !
        Best Regards ,

Pandore

Comment

Working...
        X