can't publish changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't publish changes

I've just been updating some prices and special offers on my site and it won't publish the changes, its coming up saying that its published but when I open the site its got the old pages on.
    Could it be something to do with the new changes that have been made lately?

Re: can't publish changes

It sounds like your cache is clogged up. There's a post somewhere rnd here from Voda on it but until someone posts that, try the following.
    • close all windows except the one with your site
    • press the F5 repeatedly, quite fast

This should help clear the cache and you should see your new page now showing. If this doesn't work then come back here and we'll try something else.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

What server are you on? If you're on Voda7 please read the following:
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...ce-notice.html
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, yes I've seen this and clicked on to what I had to and saved but still having problems.
        When I go to publish my old IP is there but not the new one, should it be? if it should how do I get it there?
        www.top-2-toe.com

Comment

You need to go back and read where it tells you to redownload BV - after you download it again (you won't lose your files) then you'll have the new IP address in the bar.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X