business question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business question

if i buy the products from the wholesalers, what should i do to sell it back to my buyers by sell it one by one?should i linked directly to the wholesalers website when my buyers want to buy the products via my website?.....sorry my english is to poor...
    hello everyone........................

Re: somebody plss help me.........

That depends on your arrangements with your Wholesaler and on how much control you want to have in selling and supply...............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: somebody plss help me.........

Are you stocking the products you're purchasing or do you have a dropship arrangement??
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: business question

you buy from the wholesaler in bulk so you can break it down to sell and make profits. thats what you are supposed to be doing, isn't it? selling in small units, or one by one to make profits. where i come from we dont disclose to our customers where we get our merchandise. soon they will all be getting it there and we will have no customers.

Comment

Re: business question

All of the comments above are correct and applicable. In my experience, it depends on the wholesaler. Many of them will drop ship to your customers and your customers don't even know. They think it is coming from you, but it depends on the account you have with the Wholesaler and if the Wholesaler is willing to dropship. Many of them don't, in which case you will have to order from your wholesaler, stock your product and handle your own shipping...the upside to that, is that you have more control of the customer service given to your client. Then there is the topic of payment. Do they pay you or when directed to the wholesaler...do they pay them. It just depends on the wholesaler and what type of programs they have available for you. My experience has been varied with wholesalers and how quickly they respond to orders...so bottom line is to get to know your wholesalers and their procedures in detail and see if it fits with your marketing plan and needs.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X