Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms

Ok well im having realy bad trouble trying to make a from ?
    Could someone please explain how to use it thanks.

Chuck.

(P.S Also is there anyway you can give people a page when they do a from like my space.)
    .:Business Is Me - Me Is Business:.

Re: Forms

Please watch BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 to see how you can make your form. Also, please read carefully th etext UNDER the multimedia tutorial.

It not that simple to create a form like that on "Myspace". Not for the form itself, but for the database script and interface that are behind the form. Only experienced coders can do something like this, ans certainly it is not for free.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok well do you know how much it cost or can you get me a link please thank you !
      .:Business Is Me - Me Is Business:.

Comment

Have a look at www.dbtechnosystems.com and if you are interested, use the form to send your requirements and ask for a quotation
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi everyone, I am having a bit of a problem creating forms, I have designed the forms but when I want to edit the php to add my domain, there's no php info on my HTML page, does this mean that I do not have an email account?

Comment

I'm not understanding, Phamau. Do you have an action page that contains the code?

Comment

I have managed to design the form and activate my web mail, but now I cant publish the contacts page and the action page, I get an error message saying.

ERROR 550: Cant Change Directory to public_php/contacts. No such file or directory

Now this is what I get even when I am trying to publish a normal page like the index page or any other page, I must have done something wrong.

Someone has any ideas?

Comment

This should be public_html, not public_php.

Also, what is that "/contacts" ?? You are publishing simply in "public_html" unless you have created a "contacts" folder and you want to publish there.
                Navaldesign

Comment

I created a contacts folder on FTP as per instructions from a particular thread and saved my action and contacts pages im there. I later followed another link that advised differently and so I went back to FTP and deleted the folder. But now if I want to publish I am getting this error.

Comment

If you have deleted that folder (contacts) then the error message telling you that there is no such directory, is correct.

Publish everything straight in your "public_html".

Please continue on your other thread, in the Forms forum.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Do I just change the text on thr publish dialogue box to public_html, I'm finding creating forms so difficult to do, I've spent over 10 hrs on it now but in vain, can i give someone my details and have them design it for me.

Comment

Does anyone know how to manage or view threads I have started, how or where do I click on. I know I'm a bit duft but apologies to my illiteracy.

Comment

Originally posted by phamau1
                          Do I just change the text on thr publish dialogue box to public_html, I'm finding creating forms so difficult to do, I've spent over 10 hrs on it now but in vain, can i give someone my details and have them design it for me.
                          You can contact me here, if you want your contact form and script setup.

To view your threads, as well as the threads you are subscribed to, go in your forum CP (click on the top, left where it says User CP).
                          From there you can see all the threads you are subscribed, as well as all the threads you have started.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

I have just sent you my details for help setting up my form. If you need more info please let me know and I will give it as soon as I can.m Thanks ever so much

Comment

Originally posted by phamau1
                              I have just sent you my details for help setting up my form. If you need more info please let me know and I will give it as soon as I can.m Thanks ever so much
                              I tried to contact you, but i'm getting a wrong email message. If you have NOT received my messages, please contact me again.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X