Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help guys..

hi all
    i hv design a website for rest almost one 9 pages got new domain name as www.satayindia.com . now i cant see my first page.i name it as index.bvp also i clicked on publish button its telling me published sucessfully but cant see its opening some other website.plz help me out tell me step by step wht to do this is my 1st web site plz i need help asap.also waited 24 hrs but still nothing.help out
    gunny

Re: plz help guys..

I just checked your site and worked fine for me
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hey,

I can see that you probably bought or transfered this domain from someone right? Because it looks like those nasty domain buggers got it before you.

Send a support ticket and see what they can do for you.
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

You need to go wherever you purchased the domain name and point the DNS to your VH server. The correct DNS settings can be found in the welcome email you got from VH, and a list of tutorials for managing DNS can be found here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          Hey,

I can see that you probably bought or transfered this domain from someone right? Because it looks like those nasty domain buggers got it before you.

Send a support ticket and see what they can do for you.
          No "nasty domain buggers" and no need for a ticket, it's simply parked and needs to be pointed.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
            I just checked your site and worked fine for me
            hey captain
            thanks for quick reply but which site u r clicking.www.satayindia.com its showing somwthing else.site i made is for restaurant maroon in color. do u want me to send u the index.bvp page.also tell me how can i plz trying to view my webpage since 20hrs but can't plz help out....

Comment

Gunny,

I just found yet another thread you've created on this same subject. What you're seeing is a "place holder" that appears when your site has been registered but hasn't propagated fully.

In other words, give it some time.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
              X