Lots of growth & changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of growth & changes

Aloha, I would really appreciate some feedback on my website. I have made so many changes and have added content. I feel that there is still so much more to do. I want to know which navigation style you like. I have 2 styles on the site. The package 2 on accommodations doesn't work and I don't know why. Everything else should work. Construction comments welcome!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: Lots of growth & changes

Hi Scuba

I always liked the pretty colors of your site. Have you stretched your header, the font is not looking as ***** as it once was? You should consider fixing that ...

I think I prefer the navigation buttons just below the header in the center of the page, some of your pages are not centered, so you'll need to recheck those ...

You might consider reducing the font size of accommodations on your nav bars, and placing a little more accurately ...

Package 2, all four text links on the accomodations page, all work for me taking me to a page of expedia, built by you ...

You have some really nice images throughout your site, however, some of them need a bit more care in their sizing, they tend to be showing a bit of distortion here and there ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I love the colours on your site Scuba, its really come on recently and has a nice look and feel about it. One very small comment is that I think people who don't know would be confused at clicking a flower to buy your book. Could you not change this to a 'Buy it now' button to save confusion, this is what 99% of people see when buying on-line and it may confuse people.

Just a thought.

Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

You used to have the Buy Now part clickable too - that would make a big difference! People will try to click that and they can't.

By changing the page to put the navigation on the left, you didn't take into consideration that doing that and leaving the rest of the page the same width, you are no longer going to have everyone able to see the page without scrolling. So that is something to consider.

And whichever one you choose, you need to get all your pages on the "same page" and you need to have them all centered or all not centered - so the page doesn't jump around when changing - it should change pages gracefully!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Which pictures look out of focus?
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I changed the orchid to the number cost of the product. See if you like that better. Also, I took the background off of the Calendar to see if you liked it better without the background or not. There still hasn't been enough feedback on the navigation buttons. Thanks for all your feedback! I take it seriously.
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi Scuba

Maybe just the font in your header if you could adjust that any, the whale and the acrobat on the calendar page, and not as bad, but maybe oahu beaches on the preview page, just slight adjustments if you can because all of the rest of your pictures, from what I can see, are absolutely stunning and perfect, the surf pic on the resources page is I think my favorite!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Run out of eggs already?
                CiCi deserves some for all her hard work, don't you think?
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

CiCi has been working very hard I've noticed over the past month at least or even more. I am sure she can share in some eggs anywhere ...

Nice job again on the site CiCi. And Nice Surf!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you for your help Lady eye and I will adjust those pictures and thank you Vasilli for your praises. I need those, too.
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I changed the orchid to the number cost of the product.
                      That's a lot better, you deserve plenty of praise. I really do like the look of your site, it is somewhere I would feel comfortable to purchase from certainly.
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

weally nice website.............hiding some eggs
                        Happy Easter!

Comment

It has been a very long time since I have replied or even posted a comment on the forum. I remember when your site barely started out, and wow what a pleasant change. I'm not just a diver, but also spent the best 10 days of my life in Oahu (my honeymoon) nearly 11 years back, and I still remember how beautiful and great Hawaii is. Bot do I wish I had your book then.... way to go on a very good looking, much more professional and apealing site...

Mike
                          Mike
                          www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Thank you so much for your support. I have worked hard to give what I think the customers would want. I feel there is so much more I could do and I am looking for ways to give more for the money. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
                            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Does anyone have an opinion on having or not having the background behind the text. I took the background off on the calendar page so that you can see a page without it.
                              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
                              X