help for creating forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for creating forum

hi bro... i need to Create a new free forum with low space for mobile solutions can you help me which one is best to create a free forum proper details please

Re: help for creating forum

click the below....

phpBB forum tutorials about how to set up and configure your community with phpBB Forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You might also want to check phpbb's forum if your going with that for a mod to create a lowfi version. Like at the bottom of this forum you can click "Archive" and it gives you a version without images, which when you say "mobile solution" you mean a forum to be view on cell phones and ***'s. The two largest pay forum scripts are vB and IPB, both have a lowfi version, phpbb doesn't come with one, but there might be a mod for it.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

hi Vodahost thanks a lot for our replys .i see in this forum about BlueVoda builder i download setup. exe also. but i have some questions to ask before i make a BlueVoda Builder.i need to make a free web site for mobile solution purpose already i tell in this forum about that . mainly in my forum i need to attach Zip files,some more url links and some mobile hardware jbg files like that pictures for users downloading purpose in this stage which Builder its support for me? can you tell me which one i choose.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost

hi sir i see ur recommanded links but i cant see where i download PhPbb installation setup.exe file give me a link to download setup please.thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sudhakar
            hi sir i see ur recommanded links but i cant see where i download PhPbb installation setup.exe file give me a link to download setup please.thanks in advance
            Once you have created your VodaHost hosting account you will have access to the Control Panel where you can install a phpBB forum through Fantastico. Mods and hacks can be found in several place on the web but a good place to start would be www.phpbb.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X