phpBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpBB

I currently have a freepowerboards site, which I want to recreate on my paid site on bluevoda, and I use a phpBB board over there, which I am very familiar with, and am very happy with. Perhaps I have missed something with the tutorials, but how do I download a phpBB style board to my bluevoda site? On the freepowerboards site, it was just there for me to start building, but I don't understand the method of downloading it to my bluevoda site. Sorry if this is very basic for you.

troy

Re: phpBB

look at the bottom of the bluvoda wiindow where it says control panel click there go to the Cpanel and look for the IP address that BV gave ya and log into the Cpanel once in the Cpanel look for the fantastico click there and scroll down on the left hand side it will bu under discussion boards

Comment

Sorry systematic, do you mean where it says userCP at the top LHS of this page or somewhere else? I clicked on usercp but couldn't see IP address. Thanks for your help.

troy

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm that link will take ya there

Comment

Go to your Cpanel and scroll to the bottom - you'll see a big blue smiley face labeled Fantastico. Click that and on the left side of the page, look for phpBB. Click, follow the directions (write down the details you enter) and you're done.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
          X