New site to test, thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site to test, thanks.

Whew! My new site is almost finished! I still have to add the email and contact info.......but for now the rest of it is done.....unless you guys find anything really wrong with it. I might go back later and add to or adjust a few things here and there....but for the most part this is it.

Can you please give me a crit on it folks. Thanks in advance!
    www.penciltrails.com

Re: New site to test, thanks.

Well that's not good. It was working the whole time we were on it and now it's down. What happened? I get a 403 forbidden message when I try to log in. It says I don't have permission to access /on this server?

Comment

Your site is very beautiful. Most people don't like to scroll. I would eliminate that if possible. Once you finish some links your site will be one of the best.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

hi there
        took a look at your site
        great art work. but i think you have made everything to big the side scroll rtc the pages are very wide and the writting is also if it was made to 800 and centred and the font taken down a couple of sizes then it would look more professional. i think also that the welcome sign at the front should be font centre as it is out of line.
        it's hard work i know i have 2 sites and they take alot of time and alot of tweaking
        but there are some great topics on here for helping with everything.
        just the size issue really,,,, sometimes it's better to be smaller !! he he

Comment

I really like your site and you have a real talent there, as suggested the width of the page should be changed, great job and good luck.

Just a couple of little things I noticed but your choice. The headline 'the artwork of......., should you maybe start the headline with a capital 'The artwork of....... just a small thing.

If you run your mouse over each page and highlight, there is a text box still there on each page that you may want to remove.

I love the colours also by the way.

Paul
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Thanks folks! Everything has been fixed as far as we can tell, can you give me another review please? You may have to refresh browser pages. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Very nice looking site!

One idea maybe to try an alternative on the text of your buttons. The yellow text looks nice on the bottom and top and may be a good addition to have the button text as "Yellow (on the red button) and the mouse over color as black (on the lighter color button).

Just a suggestion to highlight the nice black background more.

Nice job!

Danny

Comment

Hi,

I love your site and the artwork is truly beautiful. Only one thing for me and it is a personal thing ...and by no means a criticism...i prefer to have the same set of links on every page as i find it less confusing of my feeble mind...lol.

I think your colors are good for highlighting your site and al lthe links i tried did work. Good luck with everyhting and I look forward to seeing more of your site.
                Beezz
                sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X