Help Just Starting To Look For Web Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Just Starting To Look For Web Hosting

I need help picking a web hosting site. I have tried 2 other sites and what a night mare. I know nothing about building a web site and need one that is easy to use. I sell childrens gently used clothing and need to know if this site is right for me.Also can someone tell me the difference between Blue voda website builder and Soholaunch and which one I should use. Thank you

Re: Help Just Starting To Look For Web Hosting

Well.....this is not the Forum to post that question in, first of all.....(it is the eCommerce & Businerss Development --- although I suppose it seems the place, it really isn't! LOL)....and there has been so very much written in response to the same question before (many quite eloquently, I might add) that you would be better off returning to the Forum Index, and where you see "Search" at the top of the page, go "Advanced" and then simply type in "Soholaunch" and all the threads will present for your leisurely review.

Another way is to "Take the Tour" (also top of Forum Index pages) or visit the Soholaunch Forum (mid-way down the page).

Both are web builders, but Soholaunch has a built-in eCommerce capability, and Blue Voda does not: PayPal or another 3rd party cart must be used within Blue Voda; and BV allows you 100% creative freedom, whereas Soholaunch has customizable areas for you to modify, but as a foundation, there is only so much tweaking allowed.

Take the Tours, watch a few tutorials, do a search to bone up on threads, and you will have all your answers!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Cabbott

Your search is over!! Welcome, I am certain you will be staying ...

The blue voda web builder is easy to use and the tools available to use are plentiful. There are tutorials to help with building, as you may have noticed (or if you haven't, I'd recommend spending a day hanging around this forum and reading, and searching posts) but there is plenty support right here in the forum.

Dependent on the quantity of items you have for sale may be what makes your decision between Blue Voda and Soholaunch. Many people use the Blue Voda Web builder and add shopping carts through various means and methods. Many threads can be found on this forum for you to enjoy and read and learn what may suit your particular situation better.

You can find all the tutorials, features & prices right here on this forum along the top, have fun and welcome to VodaLand.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your advise and sorry if I got in wrong area for question, but I am new to this and have a lot to learn happy easter all

Comment

Happy Easter to you as well, hope to see you join us and see a great website :)
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Not being biased, for an easy to use web builder, really look no furthur. The support is fantastic also, so any problems are easily sorted.
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
            X