Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new email

Hello again,
    I have a problem and I'm really hoping it can get resolved here. On my website, I have a "contact us" page. I have changed my email address and need to make the nessesary changes so that my potential clients have a way to get in touch with me. My old computer crashed and I wasn't able to recover most of my files including my blue voda folder. Is it at all possible to make the change or am I stuck having to redesign my page and try and find the script?

thanks for all the help,

Michael

wwwsuzannemichaelcatering.com
    Mike
    www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Re: new email

If you have published the pages already...your in luck....BV has an import HTML feature that will let you import your pages back into your computer one by one...after you do this, just tweak them a bit to make them look nice....click the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...-bluevoda.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I new I was in the right place when I signed up to have you guys host my website, but had no idea how right I was. I can't even start to say how releived and greatful I am for this help. To say you are the absolute best is a gross understatement. Thanks again for the greatest program ever!!!

Mike
      Mike

Comment

I saw the above tutorial and it was of great help. I actually saved everything back to my computer including photo's I had lost. However, there is one drawback (you may have noticed it or maybe not).
        If you type in the wrong web address, there is a never ending amount of pop-up windows (62 windows for me) that come up and it becomes very hard to close them. Once you do, everything closes down.
        One other thing; I have a PHP page that I can't figure out what I called it (that's how I ended up with the pop-up issues) and the person who helped me with the code was DavidundAlicia. If there is a way to recover that missing PHP page it would mean the world, because that is the only page I need to change the email address to the new one.

As always, thanks for the never ending help.

Mike
        Mike

Comment

Hi, its called process123.php and it should still be on your website.

make sure that the contact page and any error pages are in the same directory as the php file.............

I sometimes get the same problem when trying to import html files and the only thing you can do to stop all those screens is to:

hit cntr-alt-delete all at the same time, which fetches up the task manager, and then select end task..........this will at least save you from rebooting.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks a million... One last question... Is it full webpage name/process123.php or just process.php? I would hate to make a mistake and get another slew of windows....
            Thanks again,

Mike
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X