Contact Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Form

Hi there you guys have already helped me greatly. I have created a contact sheet but when it is filled out there is an error page that come up can you please help and also the top three boxes I have input are in yellow for some reason and I have no idea why.

Thanks for your helo AGAIN lol.
    www.nataliehumemakeupartist.com

Re: Contact Forum

what is the error it is giving you. Also post the contact script you are using

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Contact Forum

Hi there it is giving an error of 404. I have put in the contact page from the BV tool bar option, I didnt realise I had to write any script, it didnt mention this in the tutorial?
      Thanks

Comment

Re: Contact Form

Not exactly, the tutorial DOES mention that you have to use a php script that will process your form and send you the email with the visitor's info. Please watch it again, and, please, read the text UNDER the multimedia tutorial.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there,

I have followed this step by step and it is still coming up with a 404 Im not sure if I am publishing it correctly in the right place as Im not sure how to do this, can someone please help me

www.nataliehumemakeupartist.com

Comment

It seems like you have not published the thank you page named action. Or perhaps in the action page you did not make it PHP in the Page Properties. Post here if you have done those two things correctly.
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

the thank you page I have published, I have named this action and it is also been made a php, is this correct?

Comment

Yes, it is correct, but the page is not there. Save the page as "action", and publish it as php.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you got it, the only thing now is that the top 3 boxes are yellow and they are set at default do you know why

Comment

Because you probably have Google Toolbar installed on your computer, with the Autofill feature. This, turns the fileds (not all) in yellow.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

ah thank you

Comment

Hi George,

I hope you have had a great Easter week-end.

Question.

Is there a better way of presenting a spreadsheet other than the way I have adopted at http://www.gnjgf.co.za/GNJGF_OOM_BOYS.htm

I have used this method sevral times but find that when the spreadsheet gets to big it takes to long to load in the browser and I am sure this will frustrate many a veiwer.

Your advice here would be welcome
                        Kind Regards
                        Rob
                        www.gnjgf.co.za
                        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

could you convert to PDF file? By the way the spreadsheet i just opened had tons of text on the right side all crashing and on top of itself to where i could not make out what it was. I was viewing your page with Firefox.
                          Best Regards,
                          Alex
                          Surveillance Systems
                          Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Show great for me, Rob. I viewed it in IE.

Comment

All files take long to load as they gett bigger. Your's is fine i think.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X