Need to *******te sites for afflilate members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to *******te sites for afflilate members

I'm looking for an easy way to *******te my 10 pages or so for my affliliate members. All I want to be able to do is automate this process, so I don't have to manually set each page up for each new member. I don't need it to accept payments, or any of the other fancy things the PAP does.

These are info pages for a biz opp, simply adding banners or links won't accomplish what I need.

I was thinking of something like www.secretpath2success.com/ptw-tour1.html/rep/username

Then their payment page would link up to a third party payment page already setup.

Re: Need to *******te sites for afflilate members

You need to re-think your plan. Write it out in detailed fashion (your descriptions above are too vague to respond to).

There is no automatic way to *******te pages they way you speak of -- other than them being dynamic (php), or in BV via clone, they will all need to be individually customized......unless you find a commonality during your planning and can apply an already existing tool to shorten the process.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have a posible solution for you, but it depends on how many affiliates that you may have.

As Vasili mentioned, you need to provide more details..............
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

What I've done is create about 10 webpages for a business opportunity. The way this would work is I will host the pages and the main site. For instances,

When someone joins my team, I want them to be able to use the same sales/webpages as I am. I will need to personalize them with their own links though, such as email contact, link to their own blog, and links to their own personally hosted payment page for google checkout.

So when a new prospect goes to my affiliates webpage it would look something like, https://www.secretpath2success.com/r...snamehere.html
        with all the links in place.

I don't want to have to clone each page and then manually change each link on each page to then save it as https://www.secretpath2success.com/r...snamehere.html

Is there a script or something that I could use to input each new affiliates info into one location, and then have it automatically create these new members webpages for me?

Right now I would only have half a dozen affliliates, but this would probably increase very quickly and would continue to increase, if things go as planned.

Any ideas?

Comment

I don't see it, David......even if he uses ABVFP or a DB application, he will still have to get his hands wet and do the work to set up each page "customized" individually: even a dynamic regsitration is only a field, not a static element. The only possible means would be via a php page with a hidden field (populated via a cookie, similar to his understanding of Affiliate tracking, as a DB function -- but not so much of an email or response?).

He might do well to inquire with Gen. Navaldesign, and while waiting for a response, he might try browsing for a specialty script at dynamicdrive.com

Comment

Eric, in the world of affiliate marketing, most things are posible.

I have seen a program which I think will do exactly what Rocket has requested.

Rocket: I will check this program out before I commit myself.

It is currently being advertised in the field of PLR, and from the name of your website, it looks as if you could be in that field.

Contact me using any of my websites, and I will see what I can do.............
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Comment

Interesting.
              Had I found such a solution, I would have jumped on it last year and changed my whole model completely!
              I opted to simply "clone" pages and sites after simple MOD's having created 3 "templates" as foundations......

Comment

It's been 3 weeks, and I have been waiting to see if you were going to post an example of what you mentioned, David, or if you had found a solid solution elsewhere, based on your "evaluation" as promised.

Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                  Eric, in the world of affiliate marketing, most things are posible.

I have seen a program which I think will do exactly what Rocket has requested.

Rocket: I will check this program out before I commit myself.

It is currently being advertised in the field of PLR, and from the name of your website, it looks as if you could be in that field.

Contact me using any of my websites, and I will see what I can do.............
                  Eric, As this member did not contact me I put it on hold......

As for your interest, and as this program is aimed at the PLR and resale fields which need affliliate links embedding, I did not think that this type of program was what you were looking for.

If you are interested, I will send you a copy.........................
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Comment

Sure!

I'll take a look at it. I am gearing up to a point where "cloning" customized sites is a core of a program itself (I can explain in an email), but anything to help eliminate the manual process would be a Godsend!

LOL
                    (I think age is finally catching up to me!)

Comment

A script that has the ability to clone pages, using php and DB is quite possible. It just needs to be well planned.
                      In fact, you are not even duplicating the pages. You have a set of template driven pages, and just have the elements that need being different from site to sit, stored in the database. When you need to crate a new site, you just
                      1. Add the new site details in the database, through a form
                      2. The same form creates, in that particular site's folder, a "configuration" file.

The pages look at this file, to see what site they need to show, and then retreive from the database the relevant details and display them. That's all.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X