Could someone check the images......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone check the images......

.....I've had a look at my site on the work pc as the monitor is a smaller size than my one at home to see how it looked and noticed that some of the images appear to not be showing, jsut getting the box with the little red cross in the corner, and at the bottom of the page it says 'done but with errors'.

Could some of you take a quick look and just check all is well your end as it could quite possibly be my works firewall messing it up as all looks fine on my pc at home.

An example page is is the forums page.

Thanks for taking the time to look
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Could someone check the images......

Little red x's for me too Mook, not sure but I had read something about "hotkey" or "Hotbox" lol ... not sure, but saying this might bring this to your memory, it is failing mine ... you may need this fix, within your account ...

I believe Navel has the information for the fix for this ... check his posts ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
      .....I've had a look at my site on the work pc as the monitor is a smaller size than my one at home to see how it looked and noticed that some of the images appear to not be showing, jsut getting the box with the little red cross in the corner, and at the bottom of the page it says 'done but with errors'.

Could some of you take a quick look and just check all is well your end as it could quite possibly be my works firewall messing it up as all looks fine on my pc at home.

An example page is is the forums page.

Thanks for taking the time to look
      yep Mooki, no images, just the little red x in a box. I think the only image I see is the woman headshot at the bottom. I got no error message, though, just no images.
      Did you recently move some of your images and then republish? That is the usual culprit..'cause the images can't find their way to the page..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I know i have hot link protection enabled so maybe i'll try and include these urls and see if that sorts out the problem. It's a bit strange how all looks fine on my pc at home when viewed through the browser but not anywhere else??? Oh well i'll try the hotlink thing and check with you all later. thanks guys
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Ho images for me either
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

No images when I look. Just the woman in the lower ledt corner.
            Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

nada tostada for me either.
              Best Regards,
              Alex
              Surveillance Systems
              Restaurant POS | Retail POS
              Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Only the forun info page has the x's, the rest of the pages come up fine for me.
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Ok so i've disabled hotlink protection. Does it look any better. it's really confusing now as i get no errors and looks fine on my pc at home. I even moved the folder on my hard drive which is holding all the images as back up in case it was feeding from my hard drive but still looks fine my end. If it's not the hotlink then this could be hard to correct.

Comment

still no pic for me on the forums page.
                    Best Regards,
                    Alex
                    Surveillance Systems
                    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Is it just the forum page and the others are fine or is it all of them? Anybody have any ideas what might be going on here as to me all looks fine but obviously is not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
                        Ok so i've disabled hotlink protection. Does it look any better. it's really confusing now as i get no errors and looks fine on my pc at home. I even moved the folder on my hard drive which is holding all the images as back up in case it was feeding from my hard drive but still looks fine my end. If it's not the hotlink then this could be hard to correct.
                        Mook have you tried rebrowsing the images on your page and republishing? (in other words re-entering them)
                        Liz
                        www.sebastopolparty.com
                        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I'll have to give that a go. All was fine until a couple of days ago so I must've done something between now and then. It's just strange that when viewed in internet explorer or firefox at home it all looks fine but as soon as i look through another pc's browser it comes up with errors and misssing images. Oh well lets try the republish first then. Thanks guys

Comment

Still no picture at the top of the pages I looked at. Green Seniors comes up fine. Interesting, the Portuguese pages. Or are they Brazilian?
                            Sarah
                            british-cemetery-elvas.org

Comment

Originally posted by Malhoeira
                              Still no picture at the top of the pages I looked at. Green Seniors comes up fine. Interesting, the Portuguese pages. Or are they Brazilian?
                              Brazilian's speak Portuguese.
                              Best Regards,
                              Alex
                              Surveillance Systems
                              Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X