third party product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• third party product

OK, This is really a long story but I'm going to do my best to shorten it as much as possible. Here goes! I'm an affiliate marketer which had a site up and running but I have disabled the site because of going in another direction.

Site URL was was a subdomain hosted at BV. I was promoting affiliate programs through CB and wanted a product to help me cloak my hoplink accounts to improve my CTR.

After searching the web I found a product which I felt would have done wonders for my program. I purchased the product and began embedding my affiliate links into my pages. The product that I purchased was NovaSoft.com ie: covertaffiliate. When uploading your affiliate links into your webpages there is an option for (enable extended security) which I did check the box.

Well, the first time that I opened my documents where I had my webpage saved I inadvertantly opened up the file where I had my BV files stored vs
    my webpage files so now when I go to try and preview my new webpage or publish it I get a box that pops up that says (unexpected file format). I've gone into my cpanel and tried to delete it but since the (enable extended security) feature is embedded into the pages I can not do any editing at all.

Can anyone please help me figure this out? Please!!!

I've got a support ticket into NovaSoft.com but it"s been out for over 48 hours with no response yet. FYI the support ticket went as "critical"

Kind Regards,

affbizmktr

Re: third party product

We can not answer why a third party product called covert affiliate is having issues, covert affiliate is a dirty product that attempts to implant mass cookies on an unsuspecting user. We do not recommend it or will offer any support for it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I now wish that I had not ordered this product without more due-diligence on my part. I'm also saddened that since this dirty product corrupted my entire BV account I'll have to find a new website builder product. I believe that BV is hands down a great product. Anyone else reading this post beware of third party products like covert affiliate. Again, thanks for the reply.

In today's business world doing DUE-DILIGENCE is so important. I'm still so new to this whole process of self education about building websites and all the other technical stuff that goes along with trying to build an online business. Blue Voda is a great product therefore don't let third party dirty products mess up your dreams.

Kind Regards,

affbizmktr

Comment

No worries mate, live and learn as they say....Try this

1) Open up your My Documents
        2) In your My Documents open upo the BlueVoda Folder
        3) Delete the corrupted file...

Let me know if this works...If not...Just uninstall BV and reinstall it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X