PDA

View Full Version : Form-maker pro

Aliens Anonymous
04-11-2007, 05:04 PM
When this program was released on bluevoda i like everyone else installed it. but that is as far as i got, and now with time on my hand i decided to redo my forms using the form-maker pro , i have managed to build, and style the form even do a log but i wish to have it email me and the client the info, but when i try making or changing the emial template part i get a error say that a field is ether missing or wrong when i press the submit, this also happen when i try setting up my own notifier or auto-respond, anyone know what i am doing wrong here.

Vasili
04-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Gen. Naval (info@navaldesign.it) suggests the ABVFP as the way to go.....(both are likely to require me to devote a whole day to wrapping my brain around, so I have put it off successfully for months so far! LOL .... I don't even remember which account I have Forms Pro loaded into!!)

Girlonthehill
04-11-2007, 07:52 PM
When this program was released on bluevoda i like everyone else installed it. but that is as far as i got, and now with time on my hand i decided to redo my forms using the form-maker pro , i have managed to build, and style the form even do a log but i wish to have it email me and the client the info, but when i try making or changing the emial template part i get a error say that a field is ether missing or wrong when i press the submit, this also happen when i try setting up my own notifier or auto-respond, anyone know what i am doing wrong here.

Alien - ABVFP v2 is the dog's, mate. It's a doddle to install and very straightforward to use. The instructions are thorough and look far more scary than they actually are.

Sorry, I know nothing about the dinosaur you are using. LOL

navaldesign
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm afraid that i can't help with FMP. But i do know, that many members use it succesfully.

Aliens Anonymous
04-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Gen. Naval (info@navaldesign.it) suggests the ABVFP as the way to go.....(both are likely to require me to devote a whole day to wrapping my brain around, so I have put it off successfully for months so far! LOL .... I don't even remember which account I have Forms Pro loaded into!!)

It's ok Eric i will sort it and let you know.

Aliens Anonymous
04-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Alien - ABVFP v2 is the dog's, mate. It's a doddle to install and very straightforward to use. The instructions are thorough and look far more scary than they actually are.

Sorry, I know nothing about the dinosaur you are using. LOL

ABVFP v2 urrr wot Amanda would you be so kind and point me in the right direction for it.
if it's that old it's probably the cob webs stopping it working.

Aliens Anonymous
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm afraid that i can't help with FMP. But i do know, that many members use it succesfully.

Thanks Naval if you can't help then no one can.

navaldesign
04-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi Aliens,

look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor (http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/news-updates/12852-advanced-bluevoda-form-processor.html)

Aliens Anonymous
04-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi Aliens,

look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor (http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/news-updates/12852-advanced-bluevoda-form-processor.html)

God i need stronger glass Sorry Naval did not even think of looking at your signature. thanks for that.

Girlonthehill
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
ABVFP v2 urrr wot Amanda would you be so kind and point me in the right direction for it.
if it's that old it's probably the cob webs stopping it working.

LOL You 'nana. Have fun!