woah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woah

Hello all, I am sooo confused. This is the best site I've come across...not very "puter wise" anyway, I set up my e-mail in the control panel as well as a new POP (whatever that is) using the NeoMail. It says that I need to "enable SMTP authentication in your email client" HUH?? I really don't know what the abreviations stand for and am having trouble figuring out what to do....Please help, I need baby steps...Thanks!
    Elena

Hi! I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about, I just had to say hello, 'cause my name's Elena too. Never heard of anyone else with that name (except Russian cross-country skiers), so... hehe, okei. Hello, Elena!

Have a nice day!

Comment

Go here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_cpanel.htm
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

also >>>> http://www.vodahost.com/tut_email.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by WannaBe
          Hi! I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about, I just had to say hello, 'cause my name's Elena too. Never heard of anyone else with that name (except Russian cross-country skiers), so... hehe, okei. Hello, Elena!

Have a nice day!

Good morning Elena! It is nice to hear from another Elena. Yes it is rare and boy do people make a mess trying to spell it. LOL! Have a great day!

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Sarah
            Hi Sara, nice to meet you. I looked at both of those tutorials and followed the instructions so I now have the added account but it says I need to "enable SMTP Authentication in your email client" What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
            X