Clickbank Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickbank Warning

Can I just warn people who deal with clickbank about a rule they have. Yes it is hidden in one of the inner pages, but they hope you don't see it and that they can then take your money.

I sell my book on there and have not really pushed people to sell it to be honest, something I will get around to. Anyway I sold about $100 worth and then made a mistake when redoing a page, the bottom line was that people were not being directed to the right page as I stupidly forgot to change my settings in clickbank.

Well luckily I spotted the mistake as I wondered why I had sold none in a 5 month period. So I made the changes and sold a book within a couple of days. Maybe I have that $100 dollars now and can have my paycheck?

When i went to my account there was $23 in?????

So I contacted clickbank and they said they had a rule that if you left money in for 3 months or more you would be charged a $ a day!!

Money aside this has made me very angry and I asked for what reason do they have this rule. Surely they make money on the interest, you would not have a bank say "Sorry Mr Smith but you have not touched your savings for 3 month so we decided to start taking your money".

Why do they not email you to tell you about this or send the money out to you when the 3 months is up. The reason is because they hope you wont trawl through every rule(as most people don't) when signing up, so they then can rob you later on. I mean who would think there would be a danger of this sort of rule being there in the first place.

This had made me very bitter towards them and I just wanted to warn others about this pointless, rip off rule.

This rule should not be there in the first place, if it is it should be made very clear and not hidden in one of the inner pages.

So please beware.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Clickbank Warning

I don't use clickbank myself but was thinking of doing so in the future. This will certainly make me think twice before doing so.

thanks for the info
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

This was discussed last year in this thread (specifically, this post) which included more helpful information that might make your selection of programs easier, Mook!

Take a look at the last post, for example.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        This was discussed last year in this thread (specifically, this post) which included more helpful information that might make your selection of programs easier, Mook!

Take a look at the last post, for example.
        Thanks for the post Vasili, excellent information within. I was a member of CG but for some reason my pc seems to not like me entering anymore as it keeps reverting me to a logged in too long page. I'm working with them to try and correct this as it is definatly a great program to be part of.

I too have been conned by online affiliate programs where i know i have made sales due to friends making purchases through my links but nothing showing in the stats. If everyone follows the great information supplied in the post they will have a much better chance at success.

Thanks again
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I too have been conned by online affiliate programs where i know i have made sales due to friends making purchases through my links but nothing showing in the stats.
          This exact thing happened with clickbank and I am sure it has happened since. The first time my mother bought one to try it, this was followed by a friend who actually wanted one, so I was 101% sure of these two sales, I went to check my stats and there was only one sale.

I contacted clickbank who waffled about there not being a sale, I had total proof including bank statements and in the end they stop answering my emails. So be warned the so called large companys can be as bad.

Good post Vasalli by the way.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
            Good post Vasalli by the way.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X