Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My domain name is pocketbillboardsite.com I need help with page names and hyperlinks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My domain name is pocketbillboardsite.com I need help with page names and hyperlinks.

I have been trying to link pages and have been unsuccessful. I have tried to give a detailed description but my thread has not been going through. Can anyone give me any pointers on linking pages. If this thread goes through I will try again to give you my problem in full detail.
    Thanks.

Re: My domain name is pocketbillboardsite.com I need help with page names and hyperli

Hi... Hi linking is easy.. but you have to have the addressing exactly right.. . from www.mydomain.com. to nextpage... www.mydomain.com/page_one.html... then...www.mydomain.com/page_two.html...
    make sure the http:// prefix is there.... buttons,images,shapes ... use right click to properties..link... text hyperlinks tool is on top of webbuilder...make sure your addressing is exact...detail detail details...Doug

Comment

Re: My domain name is pocketbillboardsite.com I need help with page names and hyperlinks.

Thanks for the tips, i'll go back and really check everything very carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X