forum help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum help

I installed PHPBB into my site to create a forum. For some reason 404 server error keeps coming up does anyone know if the forums are down or what the problem is? Thanks for any assistance.
    Cheers,

Logos, Web Design, and much more CLICK HERE

Design, and Christian forum please CLICK HERE

Re: Forums Down?

What's your domain name? And the url to the forum if you don't have it linked yet.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: forum help

Thanks guys,

But I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the PHPBB, and it works just fine. What happened is in the video tutorials I went and set the address to forum, and then when I went in to the control panel to change it I went back the next day and it wouldnt work. It may be that it couldnt read because the same forum was supposedly at two different accounts so some internal error. Oh well it is working now and thanks for the help though. If you would like to view it visit www.lordlogo.com/logotalk
      Cheers,

Comment

Congratulations!

Feels good to accomplish something like installing a Froum, doesn't it?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasilli,

Ha ha yeah I guess it does. But right now theres only one who registered in my forum. It would feel a lot better if I got more users on it. Any tips or ideas on how to attract more people to my forum? Thanks again for the congrats and everyones help.

Sincerely,

LordLogo
          Cheers,

Comment

Working...
          X