Image glide mouseover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image glide mouseover

Hi, I am new to this forum and to the Blue Voda software, I am trying to find out how to create a slideshow that changes the picture only when the picture is clicked on and then the picture changes as the cursor is moved back and forth to create a before and after image controlled by the visitor!

Here is a link to a web page that demonstrats what I am trying to achieve, any help would be greatly appreciated ... Thanks !!

http://www.advancedhair.com.au/beforeAfter.asp

Re: Image glide mouseover

You can apply a "Mouse Over Image" using the rollover tool within your blue voda web builder. It is the 11th icon up from the bottom left in the new blue voda 9. You can find the new bluevoda 9 under the news section of this forum.

You click on the icon, then a pop up box will appear for you to select your first image, and once you select your first image, you double click that image and another pop up will appear where you will see MouseOverImage and browse for your second image ...

It didn't look like a slide show to me on the link you provided, just a couple of mouse over images, however, they do slide open in a different way.
    But applying this in your web builder will give you the mouse over image effect you are looking for.

Hope this helps ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Ladyeye, thanks for your response, I have found the rollover tool you refer to, but I have only been able to achieve an instant change from one picture to the other with this feature ... I want to be ale to drag the alternative image over the existing image exactly like the sample I have linked to, will version 9 allow me to do this??

Comment

Originally posted by Traderman
        Hi Ladyeye, thanks for your response, I have found the rollover tool you refer to, but I have only been able to achieve an instant change from one picture to the other with this feature ... I want to be ale to drag the alternative image over the existing image exactly like the sample I have linked to, will version 9 allow me to do this??
        Hi Traderman - not that I am aware of, really haven't played with the new bv9 myself as of yet, but I don't think so ...

perhaps it may be a script that you are looking for which would do this feature ...

a great place to browse through scripts that will give tons of effects for images can be found at this link, not sure if what you want to do is there or not, someone else may know of one and post here too ... but for now, you can check out the scripts here ..

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/

Good Luck, hopefully you will find what you are looking for ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks again for that link, very helpful for some other ideas I have, but for this application, doesnt have the script I need! I will keep looking ... Cheers

Comment

Try Dynamicdrive.com they have several different formats of slide shows and see if one of them is what you are looking for.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X