This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of VodaHost

Have only recently moved onto the servers, but wow! I'm flat out amazed!

Previous Host Provider: Yahoo! Business

Let's do some comparing. On Yahoo! I was paying $19.95 for cgi scripting, what a rip. Half of the scripts I tried to run wouldn't work because only a few Perl modules were available. Geezz... Yahoo! gives you Sitebuilder with their package. Another rip. Try working on more than 2 or 3 pages at a time with this utility, and your computer will give you a big thud as it crashes and freezes. There are so many bugs with this program that it's just sickening. I ended up having to buy a 3rd party website builder. Let's see what else.... Oh yes, TECH SUPPORT! or lack there of! Put in a ticket, and you're guranteed to wait more than 48 hrs for a reply. They do have a customer support number, however I've never had the patience to talk to anyone. I waited on hold for 2 hours one time before finally giving up.

First Impressions of VodaHost: "Too Good To Be True"
    I've tried a couple of other Website servers out there that charge under $10/month. With these servers you get minimal features, and in most cases need a college degree in computers to figure out what directory you're supposed to put your website material. No Thanks! With VodaHost I was completely surprised at what I got for my money! The array of scripts offered with cPanel is amazing, not to mention cPanel's ease of use. And if that weren't enough, they throw in the free website builder BVoda. Wow, is this thing good or what?! I completely re-done my entire 20 page website in about an hour! Completely unheard-of with SiteBuilder. Now we get to the real test: Speed! I was blown away when I transferred my forum files via FTP to Voda Servers! It took about an hour to download the files off of my Yahoo! servers, and it took less than 15 minutes to upload to Voda!! WOW! Then when I finally went checking my site out for broken links and whatnot, I was amazed at how fast everything was popping up! Of course the real question was the photo gallery, but everything just pops up so fast! It's almost like viewing a computer on my LAN!

Thanks again Vodahost web hosting for this very nice service you are providing!! You've got my vote, and I promise you will be getting more business pushed from my way to yours!

Sincerely,
    Brandon White
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-01-2006, 07:24 AM.

I am a rescent Yahoo web hosting convert who came to Voda. I just want to
    thank the entire Voda team very very much. for helping with my problem.
    Yahoo would not release my domain name. Sarah took care of everything.
    Once again, thank you. I will be your customer for a long long time.

You guys are the BEEEEEEEEEEST!

Kim Bambrof

Comment

Yahoo Yasucks compared to you guys.

Comment

What do you think of VodaHost

Hi, I am a shopper. I am looking for a new host. The host I have now is a pain because of the downtime. I would like people to tell me what they think of this host. Is it worth it? Do you have any downtime? How is the support? Is it worth the money? Thx POST ASAP, I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM MY OTHER HOST.
        Last edited by VodaHost; 01-10-2006, 08:53 PM.

Comment

VodaHost is well worth the money, and the support is excellent. I personally haven't experienced any downtime, other than my forum being offline a brief amount of time while they made some upgrades. Come on over, you'll be glad you did.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Go for it

I had tried that many web site builders,and host it not funny.

I'am one customer that is there to stay.I have not had a problem with
            any down time for my business site.

Not only that it is like a family here everybody helping everybody.
            Glenn

Comment

Well I am very new here, just sign up today, But I have spent the past month
              reasearching dozens if not hundreds of web hosts. I have also been through
              almost every page of this forum and I am very satified with what i found

At first voda seems to good to be true..they offer so much and charge very
              little money for there service..I especially like this forum, You can find everything
              in here.

I will continue to keep you upadated with my findings, I can not wait to get started!!!
              They said since I have to wait 24 hours for my account to be actived.

Gina Gallardo
              Gina

Comment

Honestly. You won't find a better hosting company and besides...BLUE VODA's FREE! You can't go wrong. Check out my site. www.gerardpetty.com Very Easy to create-still not done though-thanks Blue Voda.

Gerard Petty
                "If It's Real Estate in Florida, It's My Business"

www.gerardpetty.com
                gerardpetty@gerardpetty.com

Comment

You will be a fool not to join vodahost.I mean,what else d you want?
                  300 GB bandwidth and 6 GB space(ok,maybe thespace is little)
                  but even if you need more,get an othe account.The money you need to pay is actually ridiculus.And i think that many people have misunderstood something.Just because Bluevoda needs a vodahost account doesn't mean vodahost needs bluevoda.My point is that someone profesional may not need so cool feature and just upload his site.It would be a PITS(pain in the ass :) ) to make him create the pages in bluevoda.So
                  a) you are a beginner and want a host:buy a vodahost account and use that awsome builder!!
                  b) you are pro and you have your site ready in html: just upload it with ftp.no need to worry about creating it in bluevoda.
                  Last edited by Katrina Deklerk; 10-18-2005, 06:08 PM.
                  http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Hi there,

I have had my account for just a small time and actually have just now put my site up. I tried to use other WebSite Builders but they have such a learning curve that I chose to use the BlueVoda. I was somewhat impatient to get a site up and running. I will still learn the more difficult website programs, but on a more relaxed time frame.
                    Blue Voda site builder was very easy to use. I did get stuck sometimes, but between the forums and the wonderful support host, my problems (mostly due to my error) were quickly resolved.
                    I have to honestly say that some other hosting places would probably not be as patient nor as friendly as the voda hosting. I know I have asked repetitive questions and in searching the forums I can see that others have done the same. But the difference between other host is that Voda does not belittle you or make you feel so stupid for asking. They will either answer your question or direct you to another thread where the same question was answered previously. Also, the more I work with the Blue Voda site builder, the more I am learning the ins and outs of it.
                    I would venture to say that anyone who joins up with Voda host will be very happy and satisfied with their choice. I know that so far I am very impressed and really have enjoyed using both the site builder and the hosting. My only concern is that I am worried about going over the bandwidth. But that is just me being a worry wort. I even posed this question and they have a very informative link which explains band width. I am not really that great at figuring out megs, and gigs and such but the explanation seems to be really well written. I am sure when I give it to my hubby (the math wiz) he will be able to decipher it for my simple mind.
                    Sorry so long of a reply, but I think you will be very happy if you choose Voda! Go For It!
                    Digital Visual Memories
                    Lasting Presentations
                    MomsWeek

Comment

No Habla Espanol

I have been a member now for about two weeks...So far so good. I have been more
                      or less living in this forum. There is SOOOO much information here, I am trying to soak
                      it all in, One little complaint I have....Not as much as complaint as a comment.

Everything is in English only, English is my second language and I speak It very well
                      but my husband who is also my business partner only speaks Spanish.

So I would suggest that if VodaHost really wanted to be a trully international company.
                      They should offer multi-langauge items such as tutorials and support. I think VodaHost
                      is fantastic, If it went spanish its business would triple, Are you reading this Mr. *****.

Start doing stuff in Spanish and VodaHost will take over the market. Nobody even
                      comes close to what VodaHost does in Spanish..

Gina
                      Gina

Comment

Mucho Gracias Senora Gina

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: What do you think of VodaHost

You guys got my vote..I'm very impressed!

Comment

in plain english...the best web hosting on the net
                            http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

I never thought I would be capable of publishing a half way decent website. I have received some excellent comments about the quality of my site but will admit here that it is only thanks to the ease of use and quality of the BV product that my website is published at all!

Any one can publish a decent site using BV - and the support is second to none!

BV? Excellent, and incredible VFM!

Trish

http://www.limebrook.com
                              Trish
                              www.Limebrook.com
                              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
                              X