X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review!

My site launched April 13th, 2007 - LordLogo

or visit the link at www.lordlogo.com

I would also appreciate it if anyone is christian, a graphic designer, or just likes photoshop to please join our forum at www.lordlogo.com/logotalk or CLICK HERE

Thanks again everyone and hope to here your reviews soon!
    Cheers,

Logos, Web Design, and much more CLICK HERE

Design, and Christian forum please CLICK HERE

Re: Please Review!

Hey Lord Logo

Your site looks fine but I would look at developing more content in relation to web design etc. To help with S.E ranking.

You site is very blue, not that its a bad thing as my site is very green but you could add a darker color in there somewhere to break it up.

I would like to see a better Logo as it looks a bit plain especially when you are creating Logos for other people. But that's just my personal opinion, if you like it keep it.

But well done, all your links appear to work and your site is looking good. I hope all goes well.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Lot of work,
      -Watch out for spelling errors. Example on one NavBAr you have 'Prodcuts'
      -Your home page seems tilted to the left. If you centered make sure there are hidden elements off on the right.
      -That first testimonial is hard too read, white text on light blue background.

Good luck.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Phil, and Bill,

Ha ha thank you very much yeah I just published real quick. I really like the logo because it is simple. It is easier for vector designs and such. But I may change it I have a few designs and of course I can make better ones. Kind of testing the whole design thing. Thanks for your reviews please post about the forum as well. How about this if I have an awesome theme and design, but the same logo will that work for ya? ha ha hit me back up with some comments when you get this.
        Cheers,

Comment

Your logo is fine, you migth want to consider a bit of "polishing" to make it stand out, for example a light outline around the wings. Paint.Net has some pretty useful tools.

Also, there are some very artistic people in here that will help you with your logo, if you want that is.

Good luck.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Loks like you have a good start. It's easy to get around. I agree with whats already been said, you might want to put a lite colored banner behind the header, just to make it stand out, there is alot of white on the page. Keep up the good work.
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

One more suggestion: The logos that you have surrounding your main logo look like they should be links. So you might want to think about either making them into actual links to other pages, or putting them into a Lightbox (new with the latest BV download) so people can bring them up closer to view.
              Lori
              www.lkarts.com
              Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Hey thank you all very much I just wanted to let you all know that my site will be updated and more pro by tomorrow I have been working hard on some custom templates. Thanks for all the advice its going to look like a completely different site soon! I will look into the glow around the logo. Great advice from all of you.
                Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                X