Which program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which program?

I think I am a customer, or maybe not. I am so confused since deciding that I wanted a website. I had to spend a day just organizing the auto responses sent to me whenever I purchased or downloaded something. I really never thought it would be so involved.
    So I found this wonderful community called Blue Voda. I have paid some serious money for other programs that I am still hurting over and do not really want to talk about...yet.
    So - I want to get a site and hosting and I have a domain name, but I am confused about your free offers.
    Blue Voda Website Builder or Soholaunch?
    I will only be offering a few products, any suggestions?
    Oh BTW - Hi, my name is Stew and I look forward to chatting with the members of your wonderful community.
    Thanks for any help, and if I haven't bought anything yet, then I will. I promise you will be the host once I know what to use.

Re: Which program?

Hi Stew, Welcome to vodaland..................

As your just starting out and as you only have a few products, I would suggest that you start off with the bluevoda website builder....

You can download BV for free and try it out.....you will not be able to publish to a website though until you open an account with vodahost.

When you do open your account, you will find lots more free goodies and plenty of help in these forums.

Soho is an on-line builder and takes a little more to understand for beginners.

good luck
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Welcome Stew

Looking forward to seeing your site and you'll find the forum very helpful which ever application you choose.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Once you get the hang of website building in general, you could take a stab at Soho and perhaps make use of the free shopping cart that is available to Soho sites... However, as mentioned above I suggest learning the ins and outs first with BlueVoda. Welcome to the forum.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by stew1111
          Blue Voda Website Builder or Soholaunch?
          I will only be offering a few products, any suggestions?
          If you plan on less than 100 unique products on your website, you will find the intial design capability of Blue Voda a perfect choice, as adding a PayPal functionality is very simple.

Any of the other eCommerce solutions offered, are (as mentioned above) more demanding and although they offer much richer features, require a deeper committment to both learn and maintain.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow - a big thank you to all of you who replied. I have downloaded the BV package and have started building my site. It's both fun and interesting but a really time consumer. I'll have permanent bags under my eyes by the time I finish.
            I look forward to the open sharing of ideas and helpful advice that seems to be the trademark of this forum.

Thanks again - Sleepless in Pickering

Comment

Working...
            X