Shows fine in FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows fine in FF

Two problems...my menu for vacations on left side top of index page www.mayatabasco.com opens in a different window in IE but same windo in FF, as I wanted.
    Haave links set n green and hover in red...again fine in FF but in IE they show purple with red hover, instead of green link and red hover. I have edited the styles countless times with same results.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Shows fine in FF

shows up green with red over effect on my PC both in IE and FF. Probably just your IE settings somehow.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Great. It was brought to my attention by LE. Sounds great then. Hope I get some more people to check, but THANKs
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

y/w the site looks good btw.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Glad you got back on, George!
          You could have always emailed the "True Crew" to give you a heads-up, you know, without having to worry about connecting or waiting for replies!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow Eric,
            Good to hear from you. Don't understnd you mean the other forum? Yeah thought about it but it doesn't quite seem like a place for help. Next time. Any thoughts thought?
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Who thought thoughts? I thought you thought I brought thoughts! LOL

We have been suffering "lockout" for more than 5 days....crazy, eh? Yes, you can always drop in there, or simply email us individually for assistance rather than wait too, you know....

>> I don't even see nav for "Vacations" top left....I see only text: "Mexican Vacations to:" .....is there supposed to be a list under that, similar to the right side list "Acenstral Drinks..." ????
              And, your header is not loading......(I reloaded 5 times in IE and AOL both: I don't use FF)

Comment

Yeah mexican vacations to...... my site went nuts on me just a few hours ago and all the menu fonts went to 20+ so fixing that. O.K gotcha on the emails.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

LE is out for the night, and I'm turning off until (are you 4 hours diff??) say, Noon your time if 4 hours....Manana!

Comment

Two problems...my menu for vacations on left side top of index page www.mayatabasco.com opens in a different window in IE but same windo in FF, as I wanted.
                    I can't see the menu at all and can't see it in the code either so not sure where tha't disappeared to.

Haave links set n green and hover in red...again fine in FF but in IE they show purple with red hover, instead of green link and red hover. I have edited the styles countless times with same results.
                    I believe that in IE, if you have clicked on a link, next time you go into the same window the link will show purple to show that the link has been visited before. You could try clearing your cache etc to see if this will correct the problem.
                    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I have tried empting cache but no go, Vasili said last night that my header wasn't loading either? Anymore suggestions? Works fine in FF and in the BV Web Builder it is no problem.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
                        Wow Eric,
                        Good to hear from you. Don't understnd you mean the other forum? Yeah thought about it but it doesn't quite seem like a place for help. Next time. Any thoughts thought?

hey what you mean jellybean ... ???

Anyway Choco,

I do not see your menu on the left ... have you removed it somehow from the index page?? Copy it from one of the other pages and insert it again ... Also, I do not see your header coming through on the index page ... insert it again, and then republish the entire page again..

Let's see how that works firstly ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                        X