dropdown menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropdown menus

Im just putting up a new post in relation to my first re Menu problems. I couldnt find it so here goes. I have created my nice drop down menus but when i go into IE i am presented with the following error just underneath my address bar
    "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content which could access your computer. Click ere for options..." I right click and click allow blocked content to allow the menus be shown but i have to do this everytime i go to preview my page in IE.

Now the problem is. I work in a school and Network security throughout schools in Ireland is controlled centrally.I have changed my activex settings in IE but everytime i go back in the same thing applies.

On a seperate issue, my dropdowns are coming down over the writing on the page. Any suggestions?
    Thanks a mill for any light thrown on this in advance.

Re: dropdown menus

This issue is only in preview mode, you will not have it when you publish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks a mill mr administrator. Anything i can do with my other issue re the drop down menu.
      Also i have a calendar from coffee cup which is a little flash app but am not sure how to add it. I have to add the xml, html and swf but am not sure how to do this and position it where i want to.l Thanks again

Comment

as far as the drop down menu coming down over your words... there are several things you can do...

If you make the text smaller, the menu will reach down less because the text in the menu is smaller.

Also you can right click on the menu in BV and either move it forward or back.

If you move it back, you can move it to a position behind text. This will make your dropdown show up behind the text however I believe doing this will make those links unclickable.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
        X