X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language packs

Hello!
    I'm hope that you would make a Language pack to BlueVoda website creator,
    and ofcourse because I'm from Finland it would be good if it would contain Finnish language.
    I mean that BlueVoda website creator would be in finnish.

I guess that many others are too wanted to have their language to their (BV website creator) program.
    Like:A russian man would like to have russian language, and swedish guy would like to have a swedish language.
    Thats all for now.

I would like it in acient Amharic, It will remind me of my youth.
    Those where wonderful times.......

Comment

We would love to be able to release BV in as many languages as possible.
      The problem is that we do not speak Finnish and we certainly do not speak
      any acient Amharic, so we can not test it to make sure we did everything
      correctly.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im sure the BV users who are part of the the BV forum community would be more than willing to give a hand in such an endevour if the required launguage source files were made available. Many projects in the sourceforge community are translated in this fashion.
        If you have a good product then the respective interested parties are always more than willing to give a hand to make it better ( including native language forum support ). The world is for your taking!!!!
        To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Help On Cyrillic Language

I am trying to do my webpage in Bulgarian, which is Cyrillic. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? VH says go to page properties and reset character set. I've tried that, doesn't work. It types it in Bulgarian but then renders it ???? when placed on the page. ***** said in one post, type it first on notepad because this strips out html and then paste to BV." That doesn't work either, at least for me? Anyone know how to do this?

Comment

Re: Help On Cyrillic Language

Originally posted by rosecapusa
            I am trying to do my webpage in Bulgarian, which is Cyrillic. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? VH says go to page properties and reset character set. I've tried that, doesn't work. It types it in Bulgarian but then renders it ???? when placed on the page. ***** said in one post, type it first on notepad because this strips out html and then paste to BV." That doesn't work either, at least for me? Anyone know how to do this?
            Did you follow the directions in this post? Cyrillic is included.
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ight=languages
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Language packs

if you need to develop a site/apppliaction in bahasa melayu for the malaysian-indonesian-brunei-singapore market i can assist you with the language part. i know most of the people in this part of the world prefer native language. We feel more comfortable.

Comment

Re: Language packs

Originally posted by rinahearts
                if you need to develop a site/apppliaction in bahasa melayu for the malaysian-indonesian-brunei-singapore market i can assist you with the language part. i know most of the people in this part of the world prefer native language. We feel more comfortable.
                Very nice offer, thank you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X