This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda V9.0.2 Issue Tracker

This is issue tracking thread for BlueVoda version 9.0.2...

If you come accross any please report them on this thread and we will fix them asap.....

Thank you for helping to make BV9 the best website builder in the world.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: BlueVoda V9.0.2 Issue Tracker

Munu bars still not working

Comment

Menu bars still not working
      Please be more specific. All known issues with the menubar should be fixed. It might be possible however that you need to adjust some settings, because of problems with earlier versions. This version should be fully compatible with all major browsers.

If you think there still is a problem, please give the steps how we can reproduce that behaviour.
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

when I open up 9.2
        all menu bar text are at 12,when they should be 9
        when I fix that and publih it you can't see nothing
        http://www.tristaterunnur.com/ what I have
        http://www.tristaterunnur.com/hgreen07.html should be this using 8.0

I can get them to work by deleting the old an adding new ones

Comment

I've checked both pages and they all seem to be ok.
          Where do I need to look to see the problem?
          What can I do to get the same problem?
          Forum Moderator
          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Hi all, I am a new user so please forgive me if I am not doing something correctly!. Fantastic product and really easy to use. Great job!. Am having a little problem with a TextArea field on a form ; all created OK but when previewed (or Published) the text is so small that it is not readable. I have checked the text properties and set these to Tahoma 10 but no change. Hopefully I am doing something wrong? Thanks Lee.

Comment

Pablo
              I went ahead and changed everything
              that why they look the same

Comment

Sorry for the multiple posting.......I just found this place to report issues with the new upgrade.

My menu bar text has changed in size and when I preview a page in the browser it is not visible.

Thanks.
                Jessie Turney

buffalo.........you bring us the gift of life

www.BisonRidgeRanch.com
                www.BisonRidgeMeats.com

Comment

Jessie,

Please be more specific. All known issues with the menubar should be fixed in BlueVoda 9.0.2. It might be possible however that you need to adjust some settings, because of problems with earlier versions. This version should be fully compatible with all major browsers.

If you think there still is a problem, please give the steps how we can reproduce that behaviour.

Pablo
                  Forum Moderator
                  BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Hello,

The font size in all my menus went up to size 11 from a size 8. When I am in the web builder and then I try to view the page in my browser, the menus don't even show up. I just upgraded to the new version a couple of hours ago.

I am building a whole new website and it is not even "officially" published but, you can see what my page looks like at www.bisonridgemeats.com and this is what the template I created looks like now http://bisonridgemeats.com/test.html Here you can see that "home" shows up in the larger text with the wrong color background and none of the other menu buttons show up.

Thanks!
                    Jessie Turney

buffalo.........you bring us the gift of life

www.BisonRidgeRanch.com
                    www.BisonRidgeMeats.com

Comment

Hi

I love BlueVoda
                      I have downloaded the new version.
                      I have a problem with the guest book
                      I gues I am doing something wrong because when I go on the web to my site and click the guest book the guest book is there but I get this message

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for ./guestbookdb.php in /home/left my name out/public_html/guestbook.php on line 199
                      No posts found.

Admin login

I left my name out before /public
                      I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
                      Can you help

Evalen

Comment

Evalen,
                        Did you read this?
                        http://vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevod...ok-bv-9-a.html

Jessie,
                        It is possible that you will have to re-select correct font.
                        The menubar object has been completely rewritten to be more compatible with the latest browsers and also has a few new features.
                        Forum Moderator
                        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

General

I made two posts as soon as BV9 was released. Now BV 9-0-2 is introduced. This again I downloaded now.
                          1. Last time the Zip version downloaded properly and non-zip showed error. This time, Zip version shows error (as being corrupt) and non zip version downloaded properly.

2. Form Field Validations do not respond (This I have already mentioned in
                          one of my posts.

3. When I start from File Menu, open an existing file, the number of
                          folders already I have created appear in a box.

Formerly (Prior to BV9), if I right click inside the box, another list will
                          appear showing the file types. BV was one among them.
                          Now, after BV9, BV file type does not appear in the list of file types
                          under "New" on right click. I am just managing by copying an existing
                          BV page and editing it.

( I think, I make it as much clear as possible. When we right click a window opens giving options. When I select New, I could find out a BV Icon among MS Word, Excel Worksheet, Coral Draw etc. Now the BV Icon, which was present until now, does not appear.)

Other features I am yet to get acquinted with.

I also found some icons on the top of BV Page were not active. Maybe, you are still working on it.

Regards
                          Krishnaganth
                          www.raajayogam.com
                          Krishnaganth Iyer
                          Raajayogam Astrologer
                          http://www.raajayogam.com/

Comment

1. Clear your browser cache, reboot and download it again. The file on the server is ok.

2. Please be more specific. If you think there is a problem how can we reproduce it? Can you duplicate the same behaviour on another computer so we can be sure it's not just your computer that is causing the problem.

3. This has nothing to do with BlueVoda. The File open window is a standard Windows feature. Please check your system settings.

There are no known problems regarding to icons not be active, if you are referring to the image tools, then they only are active when you select an image.
                            Forum Moderator
                            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Forms: the code generated for the text (edit) boxes, contains a strange number for the font size:

<input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:48px;top:48px;width: 144px;font-family:Arial;font-style:italic;font-size:20406728px;z-index:0" size="20" name="Editbox1" value="test">

Preview below....

The problem seems to be that the code generated has an invalid font size number, making the text line very small

Click the below for a live exmple...

http://www.passionateforpresents.co.uk/contact.html

Text areas have a similar strange number: <textarea name="TextArea1" id="TextArea1" style="position:absolute;left:216px;top:169px;widt h:150px;height:150px;font-size:27735824px;z-index:6" rows="10" cols="16">SDVCWSVCawev</textarea>

However, leaving everything a the default value, the text is visible ok in the editboxes, but not in the textareas.

Also..

The BV icon showed up as file icons in Windows explorer, in BV 9.00 . Not any more.
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X