PDA

View Full Version : PHP Auction is not working

amerauto
04-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Hello,
Unfortunately, php auction is not working ----- the dates couldn`t be set properly, so every auction you are trying to open is apear as "closed".
Does anybody tested it already?
Is it possible to know what a mistake is there?
Thank you in advance

Mook25
04-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm not quite sure of your question. Are you saying that you are receiving an error message??

If so, when do you get this message and whatn did you do before coming to it?

Have you cahnged any settings?

davidundalicia
04-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Hello,
Unfortunately, php auction is not working ----- the dates couldn`t be set properly, so every auction you are trying to open is apear as "closed".
Is it possible to know what a mistake is there?
Thank you in advance

Mook:
The question is clearly....the dates couldn`t be set properly, so every auction you are trying to open is apear as "closed".

and the second question was.......Is it possible to know what a mistake is there?

I would think that this was an admin problem in the initial setup.....I will try to have a look at this a little later.

amerauto
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Thank you very much for your attention!
It means if you wanted to sell smth and open an auction, after feel in a form your auction will be appeared but with the title "closed" because the date will be set like this : "-0/4-/2007 3:" So, just opened the auction became closed
I think something wrong with some php file, but Iam not familiar with php, so I can`t recognize wich file and what a mistake is there.

http://www.amerautogroup.com/auc1/index.php?

Thank you once again
Will be very thankfull if you could find a reason
Have a nice day

davidundalicia
04-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi Marina,

I have installed this program and I am getting the same result as yourself, so its NOT an admin fault.

I have even changed the date in the actual database and it sitill gives the closed comment.

This is the answer to one of their FAQ´s:

I am using a Phpauction package but I didn't buy it from you. Can I receive support?

We do not provide support to users who didn't get the package at phpauction.org.
Many providers make Phpauction available to their users but they do not keep it up to date and even make some modifications to it. Anyway, we try to help this users having FAQs and Manuals as public sections.
.................................................. .................................................

I now need to check which version this is, as they have a range of different manuals.

It could be to do with write permissions, but I am still checking this out............

davidundalicia
04-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Marina:

You have the GPL version and the manual can be downloaded from here:

http://www.phpauction.net/manuals.php

You can also view the tutorials at the same address................

amerauto
04-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi David,
Thank you very much! I will try to understand if it`s not so complicated
Warm Regards

amerauto
04-19-2007, 10:32 PM
David, excuse me please, but I don`t know what to do with these manuals
Thank you

davidundalicia
04-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Marina, read them, just like I am doing, 2 heads are better than 1........lol

I have deleted and then reinstalled, but still no luck.......Try putting in a help desk message at that address that I gave you.