This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda V9.0.3 Issue Tracker

This is issue tracking thread for BlueVoda version 9.0.3...

If you come accross any issues or bugs please report them on this thread and we will fix them immediately.....

Thank you for helping to make BV9 the best website builder in the world

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: BlueVoda V9.0.3 Issue Tracker

My navigation bar style changed with I updated to 9.0.3. My navgiation bar was white with red left arrow. My background is red and the bar no longer shows, just b/w text. What do I have to do to fix this problem?
    Andrea

Comment

Have a similar problem. My menu bar has put on weight. It was size 12 in text & it seems to be about a 14 or 16. Can you put a diet in the next update please?

NOTE: Should I leave this for now? As I don’t want to change the menu & then have to change it back again.

Slowly getting there. lol
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

The new Blue Voda has caused a problem with the background of the page that I am working on. If I click anywhere on the page other than on a text box or image, the background turns black. My page is white. A double click turns the page back to white. I can't work like this and guess that I'll have to take old Blue Voda from my laptop and reinstall on my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by patnelson321
          The new Blue Voda has caused a problem with the background of the page that I am working on. If I click anywhere on the page other than on a text box or image, the background turns black. My page is white. A double click turns the page back to white. I can't work like this and guess that I'll have to take old Blue Voda from my laptop and reinstall on my desktop.
          Publish the page and provide a link so we can take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This is not a bug in the menubar. We've changed the behaviour of the menubar, because previous versions (prior to version 9) had serious displays problems on some browsers and specific computer configurations.

Previous versions of the menubar used fonts in points, the new version uses pixel sized fonts for improved compatiblitity with the latest web standards and to make sure it looks the same on all computers.
            Please update the style of the menubar to the desired value and it should be ok.
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Previously with BV8, when I clicked on a bvp file from Windows Explorer, the page will open in BlueVoda (of course BV is opened at the same time). And I can just repeat with other pages, they will appear in BV with respective tabs above the horizontal ruler.

Now, I get a new blank BV window instead. So if I open 3 files, I get 3 blank BV windows. But, it's OK if I open the files from BV. Is this a bug?
              (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Yangman:

Open Windows Explorer. Browse your BV folder, and select ANY .bvp file. Right click, properties, and in the "Open with" field, click on Change. From the list of programs that will appear, select BlueVoda. This should fix your problem for all .bvp pages.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks naval. Solved!
                  (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Pablo - could you be more specific. I don't understand. Update the style?

Thanks

Comment

My current install of Blue Voda is 7.6. I downloaded the installer for the latest version from the version release post in the forums, but neither of the installers work. The setup.exe tries to launch then fails and is aborted leaving a window which states: error in compressed file - bad CRC. Then says: cannot extract support files. I tried the zip version as well, but winzip tells me that the archive is invalid. I find it really hard to believe that others haven't experienced this. I tried talking to Hank, a support person, but he keeps directing me to this ccleaner program, which doesn't change anything, and he keeps telling me to mess with my registry, then download and install again. I think something else is the problem. Could this be happening because I skipped the update to version 8? Why can't the installer unpack its own resource library?! Help please!

Comment

Yes. I also don't understand "update the style of the menubar to the desired value".
                        Lori
                        www.lkarts.com
                        Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Yes. I also don't understand "update the style of the menubar to the desired value".
                          You can change the style of the menubar through the properties window.
                          (Menu->Edit->Properties) Just select the correct size for the menubar and republish the page.
                          Forum Moderator
                          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Albanez77
                            My current install of Blue Voda is 7.6. I downloaded the installer for the latest version from the version release post in the forums, but neither of the installers work. The setup.exe tries to launch then fails and is aborted leaving a window which states: error in compressed file - bad CRC. Then says: cannot extract support files. I tried the zip version as well, but winzip tells me that the archive is invalid. I find it really hard to believe that others haven't experienced this. I tried talking to Hank, a support person, but he keeps directing me to this ccleaner program, which doesn't change anything, and he keeps telling me to mess with my registry, then download and install again. I think something else is the problem. Could this be happening because I skipped the update to version 8? Why can't the installer unpack its own resource library?! Help please!
                            Please follow these steps:

1. Uninstall BV.
                            2. Go in your IE, Tools, Option, and delete temporary files
                            3. Download again.
                            Navaldesign
                            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I guess I am not explaining myself very well. This has do with style of image, not size.

I have changed menu bar/navigation bar image to plain yellow and republished. If anyone can figure this out for me, I would like to go back to my original style menu/navigation bars.
                              Thank You

Comment

Working...
                              X