Criticism & advice for my travelogue site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criticism & advice for my travelogue site

This was my very first time delving into website building. I have never done ANYTHING like this before. I know some aspects of my site are a complete mess. It sometimes shows up differently (messy, text/pictures aren't where they should be) on other computers as well as in different browsers such as Firefox (although everything looks fine on my computer). It seems fine in Internet Explorer. Any criticism or advice would be extremely helpful. It's been up for several weeks now, but it still has a lot of work to be done. I know things have to be centered - are there any links with information on the best way to do this? http://www.davechallenger.com

Re: Criticism & advice for my travelogue site

Hi, you’re off to a great start. You right on the browser issue, but that just a case of moving a few bits. I find it better to work in fire fox? As it seems to make a lot of things a touch lager, so doing this gives space for most browsers.
    With the content of your pages you could get in quite a few more key words, but make sure they relate to each page individually.(20 max) (Just to help with the SEs)
    Personally I would maybe place some Google ads down the left side & maybe get a little money back for your next trip. Lol.
    Like your guestbook with id flags & it facilities. Looks like one of the better ones.
    Will pop back soon & have a good read, like reading travelogues.

Good luck.
    PS Might be good to start a diary/Blog on your next trip. Not sure on the availability on internet cafes on your travels.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X