Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with contact form!

Hi guys,

The editbox on the forms is showing up strange on my site. It was working fine before I installed the new version of BlueVoda. the link is: http://www.scuroluce-photography.com/contact.html

What do I do to sort that out?

Thanks!

Teri

Re: Problem with contact form!

lol i'm sorry. I don't know what's going on, and I hope you can get it sorted out. It did give me a good laugh when I tried to write in those itty bitty fields. I'm sure you've tried deleting the fields and creating new ones and messing with the font size options right? good luck
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Go back and download BV 9.03 That has the latest fixes. I would suggest that you un-install the old one from your computer. Empty cache/temp files. Restart computer. Then download and install the above version.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
        lol i'm sorry. I don't know what's going on, and I hope you can get it sorted out. It did give me a good laugh when I tried to write in those itty bitty fields. I'm sure you've tried deleting the fields and creating new ones and messing with the font size options right? good luck

LOL glad you had fun ;)

Thanks Andy will do that now!

Teri

EDIT: It worked. Thanks again!

Comment

Ok, that's why i see it ok.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X