New here...help putting in DNS #s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here...help putting in DNS #s

Hi, I am new to BV. I just got my welcome email this morning, and before just coming to support, I ran through the tutorial on how to place the DNS #s a few times. Unfortunately, I am not proficient with the control panel yet, and do need some help with situating the DNS #s...so the propagation can begin. Hopefully, I will get this done sooner than later. ;)

Any help would be greatly appreciated...and I am sure I will be back with more questions, so I hope that is ok. I know other hosts can be somewhat tough on you for too many questions. I hope that is not the case here. :)

Which do I click on....to place the DNS #s in...?

Thank you,
    3mleagues

Re: New here...help putting in DNS #s

I have furthered my research....and am on the Voda Host Domains page. I am viewing the tutorial once again with respect to placing the DNS #s in...but, it says that I have 0 domains in my account. When I go to type in the domain that I want to manage, it says that this domain was not found. I guess the question I have now is, how do I go about this?

Thanks

Comment

OMG, I am so confused. I must be the dummest person on earth. When I go into the billing section, I notice that where you can change the DNS servers, they are exactly the same as what my welcome email has in it. Do I NOT need to change anything with the DNS servers?

Comment

Is there any support via the phone? I know a lot of hosts, including the one I am currently using (not BV), that has phone support; not where you submit a ticket and stand in line so to speak, but a readily available line to assist you with whatever you are having trouble with...I may have posted the above topic in the wrong board, but I feel like just being able to crawl is going to be a greater deal than first thought upon signing up.

I'm just frustrated. :( I'm sorry

Comment

If your dns has the same info as your welcome email then you just have to wait until propogation has taken place. this can take up to a couple of days.

In the meantime you can create and publish any pages using your temp URL.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

We'll do. Thank you.

Comment

Working...