X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP me please

hello

i made a web site on dreamweaver , it make pain on my mind to do it, as i`m learning still. but now my big problem is, to organising the files and send it by ftp.

how can i organise the files? should i save at documents and send by ftp?, i try to find it direct on dreamweaver but i was not happy to find it. a asked on many foruns but i just got answers that i cant understood, becouse i do understund tecne language, only popular languages as i`m learn it. please help to show me how to organing files , save, and send by ftp.

Our servers are fully compatible with all versions of Dreamweaver. Please click on the link below for FTP tutorials.

Web hosting tutorial about how to create and publish an amazing an website using our various tools. From VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You can set up dreamweaver to connect to your website via an ftp. Instead of updating your files, then uploading them, you can edit and save directly to your public_html, and almost instantly the changes can be viewed

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: HELP me please

Sounds good to me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X