Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch

Hey there, i was wondering what do i do if i want to download soholaunch but it wont let me because the files i have in my website is messed up or something? it needs to be changed or what not. can you help me?

Re: Soholaunch

Well James,

Can you please be a little more specific? Do you want soho to be the main domain or a subdomain? or an addon domain? What not needs to be changed? Can you give a specific error message? Can you clarify What not?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please see this thread

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/soh...must-read.html

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok sorry about that, i read the link that you sent me. that in order to download it my account needs to be reset?, what does it mean by that does it mean that i have to pay for a new account?. Or do i have to chamge my domainname? or do i just have to delete the current files on my domian? if so then how do i do that? D:

Comment

No, resets are free.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

PHP Webserver

HEy there i was wondering how do i download PHP on my webserver? beacuse i want to have a guest book in one of my webpages and it says php needs to be installed. Can you help me out?.. thanks.

Comment

php is already enabled on VH servers, no worries there.

By the way, and please don't take this wrong, but you've asked a few questions in this thread and both Karen and ***** provided answers, but you haven't thanked either of them. This forum exists for you to get help, but please take a moment to thank those who provide the help.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Oh, I appologise about that yes indeed you do have my thanks for all your help and i am greatfull. this forum is really good an so is the whole of vodahost i am finding it rlly fun to create a website with bluevoda,So thank you verry much for your help. =D

Comment

Have fun with it, that's the idea, and by all means post if you need more help - you'll get plenty.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

OK cool thx, Hey just a qick question what or how do you get that rank so to speak as general and names like that? does that mean you are a major general of the support forum or something?

Comment

Your rank goes up based simply on the amount of posts you put on the forum, so don't put too much weight on that. It's not really a measure of how helpful or knowledgeable anyone is, so take it with a grain of salt.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

kk Thanks =-), Not to be naaaaaaagy lol, but i have a bit of a problem with my html and web template uploads. OK i have this webtemplate right and i bought it. it's a html flash website index. and i want it to be uploaded onto bluevoda website builder so i can make it my index and a home page for my website legionofanvil.com . So when ever i try to upload the whole html website template; it only uploads half of the actual template. the only thing it uploads is some of the pictures and thats about it. I have tryed to put it together with the pictures, but not all of the picture are there aswell. i'm not sure if you have had someone with this problem before but i hope it will be fixed so i can create my awesome f;ash website. it's basicly for my friends and gaming styles. and my clan if you have ever herd of www.gamespyarcade.com so yeah. thanks

Comment

You can't edit flash templates with BV, it's simply not possible. You'll need to look at the download page for the template you bought - it will list the programs needed to edit/publish the template.

You could also use a graphics program to build a nice ******* of the flash template and then use BV to add to it, but that will take some learning on both ends.

If you by any chance mean that you're trying to import the site onto your pc in BV and the images are missing, that's because the images aren't present on your pc. Right click each image, choose "save picturs as..." and download them to your My Documents > BlueVoda > Images folder.
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

OK thanks verrry much !!!!!! =D

Comment

What grafix program would i need and can i download it from you?

Comment

Working...
                              X