Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buttons appear incorrectly when published. Can anyone help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons appear incorrectly when published. Can anyone help please?

Hi everyone.

With the exception of a few finishing touches I am nearing the completion of my website. However when publishing some pages the buttons are showing the wrong way round!. Both the back end and preview in browser option show the buttons as being in the correct position. I have republished the pages also. However, when I then check the website the problem pages are back to normal only for the problem to appear on different pages!!

If someone could have a look at www.georgesutherland.com . In particular the photos named 'mountain shack' and 'saloon' I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

teddybear.

Re: Buttons appear incorrectly when published. Can anyone help please?

I also have the same problem!, my site however is by far more simple than your one ,,, really nice!!

My buttons keep jumping around !
    I give up then !

Nice to see a fellow nomad over here ! ,Am an Australian /german, living in the west of ireland making hats !

hope you can solve this glitsch!

take a look at mine ,see what you think !m,ight need some nice pictures in the future !

www.linasteinmillinery.com

lina

Comment

Hi Lina.

Nice site. Looks like you've been a great success her in Ireland. Fingers crossed your buttons are working fine for now. Hopefully one of our fellow web builders can come up with an answer to our problem.

I'm currently getting into photographing street performers here in Dublin this summer but certainly drop me a line should you need any work done in the future.

All the best.

teddybear.

Comment

ok teddybear!

The same goes for you, should ever need a hat or feel like you want to escape the big smoke and head west ( plenty of performers of one sort or another around here I can tell you!)anyway, enjoy Dublin!

lina

ps ;what do you know about these keywords?

Comment

Working...
        X