AutoResponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoResponder

How do i set up autoresponder for my website? Please advise..

Re: AutoResponder

Here is the tutorial that shows you how:
    http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...oresponder.htm

Comment

Keep in mind that a simple autoresponder set up on your VodaHost account can function as the compliance mechanism to verify opt-in for your email distribution lists (your customer email list), as required by the CANN and Patriot Acts!

This is easily done by adding to the traditional "Thank You" a line such as "If you prefer to not receive and further email from us, please reply to this email and simply type OPT OUT in the subject field before sending. We value your Privacy, and will remove your email address within 48 hours!"
      > You always need to include a physical address and telephone number somewhere in this email as well to be considered within the required measures for email compliance.

Additionally, using an autoresponder allows you confirmation methods as well, for all such emails sent to any bogus email address supplied will come back to you via the Mail Daemon as "undeliverable", thus allowing you to delete them from your list specifically. This means your Distribution list is both "validated" and compliant, and you can market with much more accuracy and confidence!

Adding this additional functionality to your VodaHost account email utility, you might find no need to contract an outside or 3rd party provider to properly manage your email marketing at all, and save that expense for other marketing or promotional areas!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hello sidb,

may i know which email client do u use so that i can help u with the right solution.
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Working...
        X