Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My published website has different format than on BV software...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My published website has different format than on BV software...

Hello,

My name is Jenifer and I am building my site www.kidsinmotionchildcare.com . I created a "under construction" site, but the format showing on the browser when published is different than the one I created using the Blue Voda software... The font style and size are different... what can I do to make sure the same format I used in the software is also shown in the website?

Thanks,
    Jenifer Lilley

Re: My published website has different format than on BV software...

the most likely reason this happens is because the person viewing your page does not have the font you used in bv on their computer. When that is the case your fancy font is replaced with something no-so-appealing that the viewer has on their computer. This has happened to me and I absolutely hate it. Someone actually made a snapshot of what they were seeing and posted it for me and I was like, who's **** is this...cuz it sure isn't what I designed lol!

What you can do is make an image of the words you want in a program like publisher or if you don't have that, use Paint in your Accessories and just type what you have on your site right now with your original font and save it using an image format. If you need more help with this, come back.

Comment

wow, thank you so much for your help!!!! It absolutely makes sense!!!!!

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
        X