Website differs from uploaded page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website differs from uploaded page?

I have put in a picture for a background on my page and then put another image on top of that. It looks correct on the page before I upload it but when I go to the website only one of the images is visible. One image is hiding the next. They should be "blended" together giving me the desired image. I've tried layering and it doesn't fix the problem. How can I put two images that are the same size together to create one "blended" image? It looks correct on my page when I upload it but again when I go to the actual webpage it doesn't look like that? Please help.

Re: Website differs from uploaded page?

post the link to the page

Comment

The website link is: http://gstroop613.com/Guestbook.html . If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see the image that is hidden behind the template. On the page that I uploaded both images are visible. Somehow it changes when uploaded. But on the saved page on my computer both images are visible and blended.

Comment

so you want the footer at the bottom (green and white) to show over the Guestbook image?

Comment

Try to move the green picture you want to show above the other one to the front. Select it and chose layout/arrange/move to front.

Comment

Working...
          X