Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I submit my site

Hello -

My site is finished but when I google it, nothing happens. I read some of these threads and understand that I have to submit my sight. How exactly do I do that? Please give me easy instructions..I am a beginner.

Thank you all!
    Teresa
    www.tnatrainlayouts.com
    www.schultzadoption.com

Re: how do I submit my site

You can either submit directly using the google site itself here. Or you you can use Vodas service to submit to tons of search engines in one hit here.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

What search terms are you using?? Just your site name or the keywords you have used.

Google will naturally find your site with it's spiders. If you want to obtain better ranking for key words it might help to add more content to your index page with your main keywords listed in it. People search with key words looking for information and may do searches like," Model Train Plans" for example or maybe," Model Train layout" etc ect.
      If you site doesn't have much content you may not rank highly in the search engines. There are plenty of experts in the forum that have great knowledge on search engine optimisation that can help.

Also I would look at setting your page width at 800 as I have to scroll sideways to see your whole site. Your site is looking good keep up the good work
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi,
        You should provide your site with quality and fresh content,quality backlinks and good keywords.If you did these things means you can acquire good page rank.

And you should place a good space for the ads...
        Home Contents Insurance

Comment

Please click on my last link and read the free ebook on search engine optimization.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X